- Two classes per week for a month (Approx 8 classes)
- This is perfect for those that want to learn and obtain a higher level in a shorter time
- This is a cheaper way to train per session
- 4 Classes every 2 months (Any 4 classes within 2 months)
- This is good for those that work shift patterns or have other commitments that means they cannot attend every week
- This is automatically charged every 2 months. Unused classes will not be carried over
- Unlimited classes every month
- This is for students that really have the time and want to push themselves to the next level in the fastest way
- This is the cheapest way to train per session
- One class per week for a month (Approx 4 classes)
- For people that have limited time or are new to training
- This is a perfect way to start
- Students are anyone still in full time education such as: School/College/University . You may be asked for proof.
Subscriptions & T&C’s
After attending a trial class simply subscribe to one of the class packages above that best suits you. Once you have subscribed you can start training immediately . Subscriptions are per month. If you choose for example the Basic package you can attend any one class per week for a month. There are 3 adult classes per week, so you can attend any one of these. It doesn’t have to be the same day each week. You can attend on a Monday one week then on a Tuesday the following week. These are card payments which are automatically charged each month. These are rolling monthly payments. Which will be taken out at the same time each month (this may be slightly different for bank holidays & short months). There are no contracts and no minimum periods. However, if a payment goes out this cannot be refunded. If you wish to cancel, do so before the payment date. Refunds cannot be given once payments have gone out. It is your responsibility to cancel on time. For full terms and conditions please click here.